Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product? Then this job might be exactly what you are looking for!
- Manage the order handling process of the service- or spare parts order in the aftermarket organization.
- Optimize customer relation by acting as a point of contact for customers during the service- and spare parts, sales- and order process.
- Analyse customer data, market data and data around the competition and provide feedback to the team and internal organization around the gathered information.
- Responsible for the order analysis and order confirmation to the customer.
- Decide and negotiate on the delivery- and payment conditions in consultation with other departments.
- Provide service to customers around technical- and/or commercial questions in close cooperation with other departments in the organization.
Our client is located in Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro) chemical industry.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Knowledge to understand customer needs and translate to internals requests.
- Experience in oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Working experience in a similar job for at least 3 years.
- Good communications skills.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A ‘getting the job done’ mentality.
- Interest in realizing process improvement.
- Willingness to travel to visit customers (10% of the time).
You will be part of a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As we consider talent management as key to the success of the organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.