Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you taking the first steps in your career within thermal and fluid dynamics? Do you also have a Master degree and a big interest in rotating equipment? Then please review the following description!
This is a challenging role in the energy industry at a leading player entering the renewable energy market and supporting customers in the conventional energy market in this transition.
The R&D Engineer will be in charge of developing and improving the analysis and modelisation of compressor performances in view of contributing to development of new product and new features for current product ranges.
Supporting all teams on topics related to product performances such as selection and design of product/equipment outside of usual range limitations, performance analysis and modelisation.
Our client is located in Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro) chemical industry.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
Required skills, knowledge & behaviours:
- Academic background within in mechanical engineering, with a specialization towards thermal engineering or fluid dynamics
- Starter/junior: 0-5 years of experience
- Affinity with rotating equiment
- Able to perform engineering studies
- Travel requirements estimated to be 10-25% of working time.