Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
Project & Program Management, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you the Senior Project Manager that can lead the delivery of engineered-to-order systems to customers in a demanding global and competitive market? Do you want to take the driver’s seat in guiding project through an organization? Then I might be looking for you!
The position is challenging because you should meet customers’ expectations, deliver our key performance indicators and improve the projects’ financial performance (cash/profit) whilst managing all deviations from the plan arising from daily issues and materialized risks.
In this position it is your mission is to “lead by example” to bring project management to a higher level of professionalism.
- You will manage commercial projects with a high complexity.
- Deliver KPIs and targets: sustainable improvement of project margins and cash flow, on time delivery, reduced lead times, robustly managed work packages and (sub) contractors.
- Robust management of project risks and opportunities
- You will initiate and lead process improvements and the development within the project team.
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships to resolve issues and deliver on time, resulting in long-term customer satisfaction.
- Deliver improvement of forecasting accuracy, reduced variances, risk & opportunity management and project margin during project execution.
- Lead projects to ensure on time delivery of project milestones.
- Lead multi-function project teams, leading by example.
- Responsible for engineering capacity in alignment with sales funnel.
- Deliver improved project execution processes and methodologies.
- Deliver all technical and commercial requirements of the contract.
- Develop lasting relationships with customers and end-users.
Our client is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- 13 ADV days
- Travel allowance
- Good pension fund
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Inspiriting masterclasses
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing projects in engineering, construction, industrial/ infrastructure.
- Led large teams, with full accountability, across multiple functions, either directly or indirectly.
- Dealing with international suppliers of large, complex orders/components.
- Led commercial, customer-facing projects in design-to-order projects of 6 months+ duration.
- Senior management-level interactions/negotiations with customers in demanding environments.
- Experience of understanding implications of complex contractual terms and conditions – what team needs to do, potential risk areas and opportunities.
- Has managed a number of large, complex projects.
- Desirable – global cultural awareness – has worked on a project with international stakeholders, customers and/or suppliers.
- Managed project costs/P&L of significant value.