Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Software Developer to join a dedicated team to develop a brand new, state-of-the-art, user oriented software solution which is supporting the planning and work preparation processes for our maintenance engineers.
This software solution will be the platform where our ~500 users in a 24x7 operation go to for all required information regarding maintenance planning and preparation of the EUV fleet. It will interface with several other ASML legacy systems/databases and presents information to our users as needed in a decluttered and clear manner. This software solution is considered to play a central role in our continuous improvement journey to make our operation more effective, efficient and LEAN.
The ASML Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML lithography systems at customer site.
As a software developer, you will remotely join ASML's USA based development team and work with the other developers using the SCRUM development methodology and delivering end-user features and functionalities per two weeks “Sprints”.
Based on user stories written by the product owner and key users, the development team implements and creates the solution.
You will be integral in architecting, developing and creating our holistic solution to support the mentioned business processes. ASML's small team of developers split their work naturally in a logical manner, based on experience and tasks at hand.
You will also interface on behalf of the development team with IT experts based in Veldhoven.
Context of the position
You will be part of a small SCRUM development team, working closely together with other developers, the Scrum master, the product owner and as needed ASML IT department (the last is obviously based in Veldhoven). The majority of the development team is based in USA (-/-9 hours difference with AMS time zone), hence we require some flexibility in this position with regard to working schedule. You should be able to work during several (not all) Dutch evenings to collaborate with team members. This – on the other end – provides you great flexibility in other parts of the day as well as working location.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Required experience and skills:
- DevOps and Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Relational databases (MySQL)
- Creating, running and documenting code testing
- Web Services (REST API's)
- Git and GitHub
- Agile-based and test driven development
- Experience creating API documentation
- Developing on a Linux platform
- Team player, likes to work closely and in good collaboration with co-developers and product owners.
- Effective and well developed communication skills
- Takes full ownership to overcome obstacles in his project and to realize a successful sprint
- Drives for high quality in all aspects of the team and in his/her own deliverables and products.
- Learns from feedback and eager to improve.