Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
NXP is investigating the implementation of a Secure Modern Workplace. For this new initiative, the Cyber Security team in NXP, are looking for support and backfill a cyber security engineer position to take part on the Due Diligence, research and workshop processes phases in order to describe/define and complete the ambition level, architecture and roadmap of the secure modern workplace design from a security point of view. The focus of the security engineer is mainly on workplace security and maximization of moving all related services towards cloud services taking into account legacy systems/applications.
It is absolutely required to have proven experience in actively designing, building and/or implementing the Microsoft Modern Workplace (WAAS) in a recent previous assignment.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
• Provide WAAS expertise from a security point of view
• Participate in workshops as security expert subject matter
• Contribute and review documentation that must be delivered by the Due Diligence phase
• Review and supervise implementation
• Regularly align with IT Cyber Security team
You will be working daily with Secure Modern Workplace project team and report to the IT Cyber Security team.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
o Windows 10 (expert level)
o MS ATP Defender (expert level)
o MS Security Center (expert level)
o Window Hello (deep knowledge)
o MS Sentinel (familiar)
o Azure AD (familiar)
o Azure SCCM (familiar)
o Azure VDI (familiar)
• Communicative skills: Ability to express in English in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); ability to listen effectively to others and ask when things are not understood.
• Independence: Ability to execute a task in a good manner, with good results, with limited supervision and attention to detail.
• Persuasive: Ability to influence project stakeholders to make sure the right decisions are being taken.