Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced I(P)AAS Technical Landscape Manager and do you want to be part of a fast growing international acknowledged organization where you operate at the heart of the company?
As Technical Landscape Manager (TLM) you will ensure that the I(P)AAS infrastructure is managed to the best economic advantage of the company. You are technically responsible for managing the global I(P)AAS services with your internal and external service providers (ISP/ESP) across IT. Align with the ASML corporate and IT strategies to manage our global I(P)AASs centrally, availability, reliability and performance are key result areas
You will be responsible for safeguarding the I(P)AAS & storage infrastructure. You will realize this by developing and maintaining the I(P)AAS infrastructure according to defined designs, procedures and policies. In a fast changing environment you will be able to oversee the whole of the global I(P)AAS infrastructure in its eco system. You must be able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with the peer groups in IT representing Infrastructure & Application Management and the ASML business sectors.
In addition, you will establish controls and conduct service improvement projects and advise the service manager and/or senior management by identifying critical I(P)AAS issues and recommending service improvement solutions across our ISP/ESP’s. This is a role that finely combines operational, tactical and co-managerial responsibilities in one.
What are the challenges you will be facing in this role?
- Be the technical lead on I(P)AAS & Storages Services globally
- Coordination of changes, incidents and problems
- Quality assurance w.r.t. incident solving, change preparation/execution and problem handling
- Identify and analyse trends in the daily operation and translate into improvement initiatives
- Translating decisions into practical guidelines, policies and implementation plans
- Actively participate as a consultant inside and outside your I(P)AAS service area
- Work with global I(P)AAS team resources. To support availability and performance I(P)AAS
- Make sure the capacity of the I(P)AAS & Storage is always sufficient
- Report to management about the operational health of the I(P)AAS
- Discuss the I(P)AAS requirements in great level of detail with IT colleagues, vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure that these requirements are met
- Validate design plans, quotes and orders proposed by vendors/contractors
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Over 3 years’ experience in VMware virtualization, Windows and Redhat operating systems and different databases environments linux, virtualization, storage automation
- Experience with database structures, connectivity and Windows OS
- Experience with Public Cloud is a pro
- Certifications are a pro
- 6+ years professional experience with a focus on I(P)AAS & Storage
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of I(P)AAS services
- Broad knowledge of design compliance and internal auditing programs
- Able to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience
- Experience in running I(P)AAS projects
- Masters of Science degree, preferably in MIS or related
- Valid industry certifications for VMware, Redhat, Windows, storage
- Excellent leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player in the different management layers
- Meet the required standards expected against the leadership capability model
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Mastering the Dutch language is a plus