Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Network Engineer to help assist optimizing the infrastructure for the Global Connectivity team of NXP. The position is focused on support in the Secure Environments of NXP and is based in the Eindhoven area.
- Experience installing and configuring Cisco routers and switches, to include but not limited to, understanding IP addressing and subnetting, router ‘show’ commands
- Experienced network engineer minimal on CCNP level but CCIE preferred.
- Experienced on Cisco Routers Switches and if possible Cisco Prime and Cisco ISE. Palo Alto experience is a plus.
- Should be flexible, take initiative and ownership and able to work in an international team without 5-9 mentality
- Solid demonstrated routing concepts knowledge
- Experience troubleshooting procedures for restoring a network to optimal performance levels
- Experience with network connectivity, planning network configurations for integration into the network and specifications for network interfaces to ensure optimal network performance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and standards
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Citizen of EU or US due to audit requirements
NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security, and privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Conceptual knowledge and experience on network automation
- Python knowledge
- Cisco NSO knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in Agile way of working (Safe/Scrum)
- Result driven (not only discuss topics but deliver tangible results)
- Do what you say and say what you do (no nonsense mentality)
- Pragmatically (think out of the box, solution driven)
- Organizational sensitivity (able to work with multiple internal/external jr and sr stakeholders)