€90.000 - €100.000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For a strong independent aviation maintenance provider we are looking for a natural born leader. Are you open for a next challenge? Are you capable of changing culture and achieve results? This is the time to respond.
The Manager Operations Component Maintenance is responsible for our client's site located near Schiphol Airport. You ensure and improve safety for all employees working on the location.
Component Maintenance on 6000 components per year is carried out with the right quality, on time and at optimum costs for their customers.
You will be the direct lead of 4 team leads and indirectly 70 employees.
In collaboration with Business Development, Capability and Technology Development, you will be working on establishing and implementing the growth strategy for Component Maintenance at Schiphol.
Within this role, your focus is on the following six result areas:
- Safety and compliance
- Performance towards customers
- Financial performance
- People Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Setup and implementation of growth strategy
The position reports to the Operations Director. The candidate should have a strong analytical mind-set, be an excellent leader of people and have a strong focus on process improvement. The position requires good communication and problem solving skills.
Our client's drive revolves around a single purpose. Enabling aircraft to exceed reliability expectations and in doing so keeping aircraft where they belong, in the sky. As an aerospace services provider they provide tailored solutions for aircraft maintenance on a range of regional, commercial and military aircraft. They engineer, repair, upgrade, and deliver made-to-measure solutions, innovating in multiple areas to facilitate and support competitive operations.
Our client has established a recognized position as independent aerospace service provider for regional and mature / legacy aircraft, focusing on components & parts availability and asset enhancement; establishing partnerships with major Aircraft and System OEM’s, positioned for further growth
Our client has facilities in Europe (the Netherlands), North America (LaGrange, USA) and Singapore that combine a heritage of OEM (design) knowledge and comprehensive in-house (component) MRO support to performance based aircraft programs.
- Maintaining and improving the safety culture, by preparation and implementation of safety policies and procedures for the site in collaboration with the HSEQ department.
- Ensuring delivery, on time, with the right quality, of components - exceeding customer expectations
- The setup and realization of departmental objectives by managing the department and by taking timely action if bottlenecks arise.
- Development of teams and employees, creating an environment in which engaged employees can actively contribute to the site and business objectives.
- Providing vision on, and implementation of, new technologies and capabilities to support the growth strategy of our client and development of the site.
- Collaboration with other parts of the organization.
- Ensuring a clear communication structure and promoting quality policy.
They offer you an attractive package including a salary in line with industry standards, an annual profit related payment and 40 days of leave.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level, towards Mechanical Engineering and/or Aerospace Engineering.
- You preferably have experience within the Aerospace MRO-market, an advantage is experience with component maintenance.
- You have led teams for a number of years and demonstrated that you have good situational leadership skills and that you are a real people manager.
- Knowledge of and experience with the required management skills, such as Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement.
- A positive and clear communication style.
- Knowledge of the short-cycle market dynamics without losing sight of the long term.
- You speak Dutch and English perfectly.