Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to inspire, engage and empower the colleagues across Philips to make their unique contribution to help them improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030! If you are passionate about employee engagement and have a talent for creating inspiring content then this could be the role for you! Role is open for 6 months, because of maternity leave.
You are responsible for:
- Support on the strategic development and implementation of our global employee engagement program working closely with a specialist agency, Business Transformation and HR functions, and senior stakeholders
- Support Communications Business Partners to deliver our Global Employee Communications agenda within functions, delivery of integrated planning, production of communications materials, measurement of activation
- Create and activate inspiring content (written, visual) to best communicate our global employee communications priorities across internal channels
- Work with a team of communications professionals to develop and activate the Philips-wide employee communications plan
- Work with colleagues across the Integrated Communications and Events team to effectively activate all communications, ensuring we speak with one voice inside and outside the organization
- Bring the outside in and use best practice examples to encourage two-way dialogue within the organization, in particular around our purpose, strategy and culture
- Ensure high quality delivery of written and visual communications, ability to create content yourself and brief in content creation with suppliers/Philips Design
You will be part of a team of 10 people who are passionate about employee engagement and communications at Philips! You work in the Integrated Communications and Events department which is part of the Philips wide Marketing and e-Commerce function.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years relevant experience in either Employee Communications or Marketing, including content creation (written and visual)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: nonverbal and verbal, informing, presenting, engaging, convincing, aligning, advising senior executives
- Strong stakeholder management skills; engaging, aligning, saying ‘no’ adequately; you are a confident and fact-based advisor to senior management on a project basis
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Understanding and experience with all aspects of operational communications work – planning, asset and material creation, activation, measurement - across internal channels
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with transformation, change management and culture initiatives is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Be culturally and politically sensitive; working internationally, with various levels (central and market organizations)
- You are hands on with a ‘can do’ mentality and are a trustworthy and dependable team player