Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you have DevOps mindset and the technical skills to provide communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain software for our IGT systems? Are you able to manage the system software configuration throughout the whole lifecycle? Are you pro-active and someone who can drive change? Then we are looking for you!
As a DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Participate as the DevOps expert in the development projects and maintenance activities to provide the best infrastructure and automation for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing
- Take ownership for activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, managing archives in a version control system and take care of software releasing
- Gather requirements, create a design and align with the stakeholders during the implementation of the solution
- Investigate existing solutions and provide insights on possible improvements
- Define and implement build and test improvements that enables the effective software development processes and high quality of software deliverables taking into account maintenance responsibility for released products over range of 10+ years
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- At least a Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either software development or DevOps engineering
- Experience in software development methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum and V-model
- Solid understanding and at least 2 years of experience with object-oriented software development
- Experience with C#, C++ and scripting languages like Python, Perl and PowerShell
- Experience with common Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins, TFS build)
- Experience with TDD is a plus
- Eager to learn and work with the latest (and legacy) technologies and tools
- Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with systems and IT operations.