Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the Senior Java Developer with technical lead abilities who is eager to learn and apply agile principles to expand ASML’s fastest growing business?
As senior developer of a software team, you will be responsible for developing code and coaching the team to take ownership in the realization of the associated software functionality.
You will be part of the HMQ (Holistic Metrology Qualification) development team of ASML. This is a full stack Java development team which develops an overlay recipe optimization application. It uses the metrology information from the YieldStar together with the processing power of ASML’s Litho Insight platform. As such there are ties with many parts of the software of Business Line Applications and, as such, also interfaces with multiple teams.
- Lead in software design
- Interface with product architects and algorithm team
- Drive refinement process to be more effective
- Create vision on SW solutions and architecture
- Secure quality of team deliverables
- Coach team members
- Assessment of functional and integration risks
- Address and if necessary escalate bottlenecks
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Over 5 years experience in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- Experienced in Java software development
- Experienced in software architecture concepts and (anti-)patterns
- Somebody who still codes
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology/ideology and scrum in particular