Depending on knowledge & experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
In this fulltime position (50% of your time in Amsterdam, 50% in Best) you will have the opportunity to partner with the HR Business partners and business leaders of 3 business cluster within Philips International, to shape and implement Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness solutions that help the business thrive, enabling Philips to execute on the HealthTech strategy. You put the enablers in place to create strong leadership bench and pipeline for Philips while maximizing all employees’ potential to contribute and grow.
You are responsible for:
- Talent partnering with HR Business Partners of 3 business clusters, supporting them in the design, activation and deployment of Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness strategies, practices and programs within their organization.
- Facilitating the talent review process and outcomes for business clusters, including succession planning, fit for future, diversity, talent development and organizational blueprint.
- Facilitating talent exchanges and moves for top talent based on organizational needs and awareness of the future leaders who require a move as part of their career plan within the clusters.
- Enabling the North America organization to thrive, by providing guidance and expertise on organizational development, organizational effectiveness and organizational capability.
- Being a thought leader in at least one area of Leadership, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Working closely with the solutions manager(s) to provide input to design, build and deploy the appropriate solution.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You are a part of:
A team of Talent & Organization Partners and Specialists, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse team will greet you. Each of the T&O Partners has a different scope in terms of organization they partner with. You report into the Head of Talent & Organizational Deployment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be seconded to Philips International B.V. via YER.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as psychology, counselling or business, business administration, HR or communications) field
- 10 years’ experience shaping and driving Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness and/or Talent Management solutions in a global business environment, as a talent management professional, organizational development professional or HRBP
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- Broad business knowledge and experience working across multiple business functions and industries
- Ability to direct the work of others and a willingness to roll up sleeves as a member of the team will be critical for success
- Nice to have: Workday experience
The position is based on location in Amsterdam (50%) and Best (50%).