Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For Océ, Venlo we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
The goal for the Test Automation Engineer is to develop a state-of-the-art tool chain that allows the execution of automated verification tests for the PRISMAsync controller.
What will be the most challenging?
As a member of the test automation team you will be the linking pin between development teams and product testers. Technical interfaces need to be presented in a domain specific language providing access to system behaviour in user terminology. You will assist developers in creating transparent hooks to maximize test performance and analysability. You will also be involved in research and development on state-of-the-art test automation solutions to improve quality insights throughout Océ;.
Most important Critical tasks
- Integrate Robot framework in the test automation tool chain
- Provide insights on test coverage on the various levels of the test pyramid (Unit, Component, Automated System Test or Manual System Test)
- Extending our automated test framework based on Azure DevOps
The vacancy for test automation engineer is in one of the R&D System Development departments in Venlo. You will work in a project that develops high-tech print systems. Focus is on the PRISMAsync controller software, which connects the printer with customer workflow software and has a UI that enables the printer operator use the printer to produce output in an efficient way. The project consists of some 100 people that work in multiple agile development teams. You are member of a test automation team that focus on the development of the test automation tool chain.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Candidate has at least a BSc/MSc degree
- Has great affinity with test automation
- Has great affinity for large software systems and must be able to provide insights on test coverage on the various levels of the test pyramid (Unit, Component, Automated System Test or Manual System Test)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as software developer
- Knowledge of test automation, Robot, Gherkin
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows computers
- Knowledge of and experience with scripting languages like C#, Python, PowerShell and TypeScript in order to create test support tools. Programming languages like Angular and knowledge on web technology is a plus
- To be successful the candidate has an open attitude, is accurate, result driven, analytical, well organized, systems thinking, and understand complex system behaviour
- Candidate has profound knowledge verbal and written of English and Dutch