Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Senior Project Manager you are in a leading role to scope, define and lead highly innovative projects w.r.t (digitally connected) hardware oriented Products and/or Professional Equipment in a wide variety of application domains for customers in- and outside Philips leading to successful product market introductions.
As a Senior Project Leader, you are responsible for:
- Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase
- Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition within the constraints of Medical compliance
- Contributing to the segment and account domain teams to define strategy, market approach and develop an attractive PInS proposition and acquire projects
- Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources
- Building the team and give operational guidance
- Arranging where applicable outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification
- Identifying Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
- Monitoring and controlling the work performed and the quality of the deliverables comprising required corrective actions and agreed changes
- Managing Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers), communicating about the progress towards customer, senior management and team
Junior Project Leaders increasing their Project Management skills.
The customer journey is the roadmap for Philips marketing and for your marketing role. By making the customers’ offline and online interactions your foundation for buyer insight, you'll keep your fingers on the pulse of what customers want – the new experiences, products and services that help shape better outcomes and better futures.
Expect to work at the forefront of digital innovation, like our app that helps kids brush their teeth, or using the latest campaigning techniques. In healthcare, digital technologies are personalizing and improving patient care, enabling people to monitor and manage their own health. This is your chance to ride the cusp of the digital marketing wave in a way that you never anticipated.
In our exciting, innovative environment you'll be encouraged to drive your career in the direction you want. By working on challenging assignments with a network of global professionals, you'll develop and flourish in ways no one could possibly expect. Not even you.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master degree in electrical or software engineering with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in electronic equipment development
- Strong technical skills in project management
- PMI/PMP certified
- Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive and/or FDA compliance is highly appreciated
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and SAFe methodology is appreciated
- Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, digital, embedded software and connectivity is appreciated
- Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills