Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager in the semiconductor domain.
As Senior project manager you will be responsible for managing project development in close coordination with Marketing and R&D responsible ensuring the agreed timeline, cost and quality are met.
- Setting up and managing large & high profile and complex (IC) development projects with strong customer commitment;
- Manage projects through steering our multi-site cross functional teams including marketing, design, applications, test, product engineering & quality, making sure that sound practices are followed in adherence to standard process flow;
- Drive close co-operations with customers (internal and external) and suppliers during the development project;
- Organize all development activities, together with the allocated project team from the definition phase until product release to full production;
- Create, track and report progress on project plans highlighting the critical path;
- Professional execution of risk management;
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to the project review board and taking responsibility to resolve project issues;
- Eager to learn, develop, adopt and implement new methods;
- Ensure compliance to product policies and guidelines, quality targets and General Quality Specifications.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars and single products or as System Based Solutions (SBC’s).
The current project is an automotive Ethernet switch with micro controllers and integrated PHY's.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering;
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Project Manager in Semiconductor Industry is a MUST;
- Experience in leading multi-site, multidisciplinary teams (team size 15–30 people);
- Experience in hardware/software design and development of Ethernet systems is a strong plus;
- Experience of full product life-cycle management. From concept, introduction plan, development and test to customer introduction and maintenance;
- Technical understanding of System-on-Chip architectures including digital-, analogue- and software design;
- Skills in negotiations, influencing and dealing with conflicting interests;
- PMP certification is strong plus;
- Pro-active, assertive attitude, flexible and result driven;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
Remark: The most important experience is IC Development experience (can be in any business) in combination with PM experience.