Good employee benefits
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment?
If you want to co-develop a newly formed group, drive change, and contribute to building a high performing team with a focus on defining and maintaining standards for departmental management in the ASML organization, then we invite you to read the job description below.
As Staff Officer D&E (Development & Engineering) you drive strategic and operational alignment between D&E central, D&E departments and the business line departments. You will be responsible for creating processes and reporting which enables transparency with respect to staffing, key decision progress,…
- You ensure that processes and data are properly analysed and follow-up actions are executed
- You guide and challenge decision makers to make prompt and constructive decisions
- Drive and resolve staffing gaps. Help shaping the D&E staffing profile of a cluster of D&E departments (+/- 1000 FTE). Help identifying and resolving bottlenecks in close collaboration with the contributing D&E stakeholders
- Drive Key Decision (stage gate) assessments. Conduct analysis to support the D&E position in Key Decision meetings
- Support the D&E VP in Target Annual Plan, Long Term Capability Planning, Long Term Financial Planning, FTE carousels, including roadmap alignment. Help in analysing gaps and identifying possible solutions. Work closely with the Business line PMO, Finance and HR
- Create, embed and maintain standards and processes related to resource planning, reporting, metrics, change control and quality checks
- Drive and secure alignment within D&E in close collaboration with stakeholders on business priorities and drive the reporting calendar
- Conduct ad hoc analyses/deep dives and drive progress on topics like staffing gaps, program priorities, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in managing projects and/or processes in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Extensive experience with change management in a complex stakeholder landscape
- Familiar with staffing processes and quality initiatives
- Knowledge on R&D processes and organizations have enabled you to implement organizational improvements
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content
- Experience with implementation of processes and change and improvement projects
- Knowledge of ASML’s technology and/or suppliers is a strong advantage.
- You are a proactive self-starter who can identify opportunities and risks with respect to project and portfolio management and supporting processes
- You are a networker, you coordinate alignment between high-level stakeholders. You know how to influence without power and have excellent communication skills as well as well-developed political antennas
- You maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- You have the ability to guide, coach and advise on all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improve the process maturity level of the organization
- You are quick to analyse a problem at hand and know how to set priorities between different alternatives or deliverables
- As a team player, you enjoy working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
Context of the position
The Staff officer D&E is a new position within our ASML D&E organization. The Staff officer D&E reports to the D&E PMO Manager and is part of the D&E Strategy team. As Staff officer D&E you will support the D&E VPs and act as their ‘right hand’. In addition, you will work very closely with representatives from other sectors such as HR, Sourcing or the BL Program.