Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to participate in an innovative medical research project for radiotherapy. In this project, we combine Machine Learning with web technologies like Python, Angular, TypeScript, Docker and Java Spring Boot in order to improve the quality and efficiency of cancer care. In collaboration with clinical partners we are developing a software prototype to explore the feasibility, efficacy and usability of such a system. We have setup the project in such a way that no experience with medical software development is required.
You are responsible for:
• The design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Understanding the market needs and translate these needs to implementation requirements while considering the overall solution;
• Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 5+ years of experience in SW Development;
• Front-end: Angular and Typescript;
• Back-end: Python, Java, Spring Boot, Docker;
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
• Provably able to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.