Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The position is for an experienced senior software engineer who can also coach less experienced developers. The candidate will also have to perform basic scrum master duties to accelerate the project.
He/she should be a strong technical developer with extensive experience on the applicable technologies (see below) and with excellent technical communication skills towards other team members.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
• Familiar with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
• Experience with REST interfaces
• Experience in designing and writing automated tests
• Ability to coach others
Nice to have experience
• Experience with developing Microservices on the AWS platform (using services like IoT, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB)
• .NET Core development
• TFS, MTM (test management)
• CI/CD pipelines
• Test-driven development (TDD)