€ 50000 - € 70000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Mechatronic engineer needed for a full time, job position in Drachten, DA - Homecare. Looking for an experienced engineer capable of model and simulate domestic appliances elements and systems. Multiphysics Matlab/Simulink modelling and simulation are requested for supporting project teams in the selection, design and integration of software, electronic/hardware, mechanical, electrochemical and fluidynamc components.
As a mechatronic engineer in Philips Homecare your challenge is to define components models with the support of specialists. You support testing teams in the measurement of model parameters, and their cross dependencies, and you plan and personally manage the validation of your models. You define simulation stimulus and configuration to understand or verify the behavior of commercial or internal components, and you define and execute simulation campaigns to test their response in extreme conditions. You are responsible of creating, documenting and maintaining a parts models libraries.
You are assign to Advanced Development (ADs) and PDLM projects for the development of either innovative functions, or for the design of domestic appliances. In this context you support architects and lead engineers in the creation and simulation of multiphysics models, identifying and recommending the best technologies to adopt for the optimization of performances, reliability and costs. You collaborate with system and software engineer to investigate, define and simulate control algorithms of multiphysics systems.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Model and simulate domestic appliances modules and systems, with the Matlab/Simulink
• Organize and supervise test campaigns to measure models parameters, and to validate models correctness and accuracy.
• Analyze simulation results and provide design efficiency and components selection guidance to AD and PDLM teams
• Investigate design options with model in the loop simulation
• Provide virtual design validation, and reports
• Maintain the Innovation team models library
• Develop and simulate control algorithms for multiphysics systems. Perform coefficients tuning, stability and transient analysis/simulations.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional teams, including software, electronic harware, mechanical, electrochemical and fluidynamic engineers
• Ability to follow department standards, and procedures.
• Provide professional communications skills with team members, and stakeholders.
• Provide leadership and education to other team members, regarding multiphysics systems modelling and simulation practices
• Provide quality workmanship in research and developing innovation.
Working at Royal Philips means being part of an international and highly innovative company. We use state of the art technology, which you’ll be working with on a daily basis. In Drachten the Consumer Lifestyle Division of Philips is located. At this facility Philips designs and produces several products such as vacuum cleaners, shavers and coffee machines. Within Philips we treasure our culture of open communication and we invest heavily in the personal development of our employees through training and courses.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• Master's degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
• Proficient with Matlab/Simulink
• Proven multiphysics systems modelling, and simulation experience
• Prior experience in control algorithms development. High level understanding of control systems.
• Excellent communications skills, also in English
• Ability to speak professionally and directly with team members