Max. € 90,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For the NXE3500 the manufacturability and availability will be more important than ever. To achieve this we need architects that feel really owner of a large module on all aspects: both performance and industrialization. Traditionally ASML is very strong in performance, but less on industrialization in the early design phase. So we need an architect who both understands performance and industrialization, to secure that requirements on all aspects are met.
Take ownership of a large production module (like metro frame assembly) or milestone (like mechanical install). Write EPS/EDS with industrialization requirements, which are needed to for flawless integration and high quality of the production. Examples: qualification strategy, configuration, modularity, integration sequence, transport specs, incoming quality parts, tools, commonality, safety, self-diagnosis, recovery strategy, etc.
Also take part in the architect and system engineering discussions on performance, to find optimal concept solutions balanced over all aspects. Prevent sub optimized solutions, drive for maximum commonality.
- Write EPS & EDS of the production module. Cascade & follow-up on requirements.
- Perform studies. Find optimal (well balanced) solutions on all aspects.
- Regular reviews/ carousels with architects of modules on the production module.
- Review new concepts & design changes on industrialization aspects.
- Identify and solve cross-project issues. Involve SE in case of important trade-offs
- Define KPI’s. Regular assess status on meeting al requirements. Identify main risks.
- Define (and organize) test plan to validate system architecture.
Context of the position
You will be part of the Mechanical Layout (ML) project, which is amongst others responsible for the mechanical system architecture. The team doesn’t deliver hardware themselves, but has an overall responsibility during the whole V-cycle, that the total system can be build, transported, installed and serviced in a safe and efficient way.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Masters, preferably in Mechanics or Industrialization.
- At least 2 years working experience as architect, SE). Alternatively 5 years’ experience as production or sequence engineer
- At least 2 years working experience at ASML Industrialization of large modules or machines
- Writing requirement documents
- Helicopter view. Easily can determine priorities and main risks
- Strong interpersonal skills. Easily can cooperate with many parties (SE, architects, factory, delivering projects, management)
- Pro-active in finding risks and opportunities regarding high quality products
- Assertive. Starts pushing in case of low quality solutions