Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive ASML's Information Security projects? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you deliver Information Security in the Risk Management, Data Protection and Policy & Standards area, using the ASML Project Management Methodology.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders
Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in a Security or IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of Agile (Scrum / DevOps) and project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK
- Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Information Security projects
- Fluent in English
- You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Result driven and committed
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Think broad and see the big picture
- Manage criticism, convincing behaviour
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management
- Strong stakeholder focus