Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Within Philips Healthcare, MR Operations takes care of manufacturing, testing and delivery of MR systems, upgrades, options and spare parts. Your challenge as a Order Manager MR is to manage the order process from receipt of customer (in the MR factory in Best) including delivery to the hospital in a certain region of the world.
• Booking and managing Sales orders: making sure all parts of a customer order (from factories and 3rd party suppliers) are delivered to the warehouse or to the customer complete and on-time.
• Place PO’s to suppliers, communicate delivery dates and check if goods are shipped and delivered on time.
• Ensuring ICS (Internal Control Standards), SOX (Sarbanes Oxley legislation) and export control compliance.
• Archiving Sales Documents files related to customers and countries according to local legislation.
• Pro-active communication in a clear and customer centric way and support others in the team in the order fulfillment process
• Responding pro-actively to missing items (MOA) or dead on arrival (DOA) claims by using assigned tools.
• Supporting the return order processes: contact supplier for authorization confirmation, inform customer of return process, book return order and align all details between customer and factory on return (EU teams only).
• Inform and follow-up with (SBS) Finance concerning credit holds that are blocking shipment and/or PO’s.
• Supporting Supply Chain processes from a logistic and documentation point of view (e.g. Sales on shipment, Direct deliveries).
• Escalate to the teamlead in a timely manner when problems can’t be resolved
• Work on continuously improving our internal way of working
• "Can do mentality", "what can I do" and focus on your own circle of influence
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Must have items:
Administrative back ground, positive behavior, ability to work independently and in team, good communication skills.
Nice to have items:
SAP experience, order management process knowledge, excel.