Good employee benefits
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
For Philips Healthcare, YER is recruiting an Order Manager IGT.
Within Philips Healthcare, IGT systems is responsible for the manufacturing, testing and delivery of Interventional Radiology systems, upgrades, options and spare parts. Your challenge is predominantly about managing the process from receipt of customer order in the IGT factory in Best up to and including delivery to the hospital for a certain region of the world.
- Ensure the sales orders, as confirmed to the sales organization, are delivered by the IGT factory and logistic service providers, whereby you pro-active identify and resolve bottlenecks which hamper shipment or transport.
- Technically screen customer orders and confirm these, as send to you by the order desk of the sales organizations, such that the orders can be manufactured correct and the requested delivery date of the customer can be supported. This needs by timely execution in SAP and by well maintained and up to date data.
- Act as single point of contact with the logistics organization of your market group for order fulfillment subjects, whereby you are capable to resolve 1st level of escalations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are part of the IGT systems factory order desk, which consists of a group of order specialist each responsible for the order fulfillment process for a certain region of the world. This order desk is supported by the S&OP team, which ensures there are sufficient IGT systems planned for to support customer demand and meet S&OP targets. You will report into the IGT Order Management team lead.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
We are looking for
- Master in supply chain is preferred, intermediate vocational needs to be combined with sufficient experience
- Background knowledge on IGT products is a strong plus
- A person who is willing to drive the process rather than being part of the process
- A person with following behavior and character: customer-focused, precise, persistent, finisher, make-it-happen attitude, pro-active, deliver on commitment, social, group player
- Someone who is familiar with the LEAN terminology and way of working
- SAP and Wiskey experience are both a plus