Depending on experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this exciting new role within our dynamic fast growing high tech company you will drive the conversion of talent pool candidates into graduate program hires.
Your job mission is to organize and facilitate the recruitment and selection of fresh graduate candidates in response to fill the strategic need for new talent at ASML. Explore and create best practice for fresh graduate attraction and selection.
- Be first point of contact for business departments and HR Line managers to translate business needs into graduate program hiring targets
- Based on business needs, create required portfolio for talent engagement events and other talent sources in collaboration with Talent Programs and Labor Market Communications teams
- Participate in talent engagement events and drive talent engagement activities to attract new talent-Support the organization in translation of graduate population needs into appealing graduate programs
- Set up and lead the start-up of the Campus Recruitment team, which in the near future will consist of two junior campus recruiters and a recruitment assistant
- Design and deliver process and role improvement initiatives and regularly report on progress and performance
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of campus recruitment experience, preferably with focus on technical studies (e.g. physics, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering)
- Ability to understand business environments and dynamics and translate them to talent strategies
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, events, and other initiatives with a high attention to detail
- Ability to analyse student labor market/recruitment performance data and draw conclusions to drive strategy and identify new opportunities for campus recruiting efforts
- Demonstrated relationship management skills across different functional levels and departments of a large organization
Context of the position
The ASML Campus Recruitment team is newly installed to meet the growing demand of the different business lines and departments for fresh graduate hires. A campus recruitment strategy has been deployed to ensure attraction and recruitment of talented students. Working together with the Talent Programs team on talent engagement activities, a continuous flow of talent is created and converted into graduate program hires. The team is based in the Netherlands and focused on recruiting from global talent pools for the European offices.