Max. € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Parts Depot team is responsible for the European Supply Chain of Samsung spare parts. The aim of the team is to create an optimal alignment of demand and supply of spare parts in order for Samsung Sales and Service to be able to provide sufficient service to all customers in Europe. Customers of the Parts Depot team are the Samsung sales organizations in Europe, the products are shipped to certified Repair centers. Parts are purchased from Samsung Factories.
For our European Customer Care Center located in Breda we are currently looking for a fulltime: Operations Coordinator.
- Create purchase orders based on analysis of historic data, system forecast, safety stock and lead times
- Escalate issues with regards to purchase order creation and/or vendor management to team leader
- Maintain contact with vendors and logistics department with regards to ETA of purchase orders, receipt of goods in warehouse, stock accuracy and correct data management
- Cancel or reschedule purchase orders if vendor has no stock and adjust shipping method based on parts urgency
- Check system interface with vendor and post GR messages
- Answer first line questions from sales subsidiaries/product group management and escalate complex questions/issues to team leader
- Visit sales subsidiaries and authorized service centers in order to build/maintain relationships
- Execute daily analysis of backorder situation per subsidiary and product group
- Receive and validate claims and release credit notes
- Analyze claims in order to observe trends
Our client is the global leader in production and sales of consumer electronics and their core components. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the world of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Our Client employs 207,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales, both in consumer as well as business-to business-markets, exceeding US$143 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
- Around € 45,000 on yearly basis
- Bachelor or Master degree in logistics/supply chain management
- 1-3 years working experience
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in MS Office and ERP system