Good remuneration package and bonus
Sales, Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
A challenging and visible role within an international organization in which both commercial growth and consulting tasks are central
Task and responsibilities:
- Commercial and sales budget responsibility for Anderol BV accounts (ie. in compressors and pumps) and distributors (volumes and margins) in an assigned area, segment or customer group. Represent Anderol BV at respective customers.
Relationship management, and accountable for pricing together with the business manager
- Responsible for distributers in the assigned business segment, thus for a growth strategy as well as for relationship management
- Represent Anderol BV at respective customers, trade fairs and events. Maintain and grow sales margin and volumes at assigned customers, regions and/or segments. Actively interact with customers by visits and other means of communications to promote Anderol services and products. Coordinate customer complaints together with Anderol stakeholders like customer service, technical service, etc. Grow and develop business by gathering and sharing market information and converting customer needs into profitable Anderol solutions. Communicate customer remarks, issues and concerns to management and/or organization
- Maintain and develop market position within a competitive international landscape. Develop Cross border customer relationships. Understand local distributor demand and blockers. Execute Anderol value added selling principle. Manage the different sales channels of the lubricant business of Anderol BV, via direct, distribution, OEMs and private labelling. Deal with multiple countries, cultures and specific supply chain requirements. Maintain CRM and reporting system
Anderol Speciality Lubricants in a independent Business Unit of Lanxess (a large multinational German chemical company).
Lanxess is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.2 billion in 2018. The company currently has about 15,400 employees in 33 countries and is represented at 60 production sites worldwide. The core business of Lanxess is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics. Lanxess is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.
Since 1941 Anderol® Specialty Lubricants is a leading innovator in the development of synthetic lubricant solutions for a wide range of Industrial and Food Grade applications. ANDEROL® established a global reputation as a manufacturer of high performance lubricants within the industrial markets, particularly in air compressors and vacuum pumps, and is also specialized in total H1 plant lubrication for industries serving the food, animal feed and pharmaceutical markets worldwide.
Anderol develops and manufactures its own products and distributes through a global distributor network and supplies directly to OEM’s.
Anderol consists of a dedicated team of professionals (12 people excl. production) with a common mission to deliver top quality lubrication solutions, technical- and application service. The historical legacy of innovation and commitment to our customers remains the basic principle of the company. All production, distribution and sales related processes are managed from the Anderol headquarter and warehouse in Venlo, The South East of the Netherlands. www.anderol-europe.com
- Good remuneration package and bonus
- Pension plan
- Company car or allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Working in a financial stable internation environment
- Growing company
- Bachelor Level
- Languages: English, German, Dutch
- Key competencies:
- Value (advisory) seller
- expert in lubrication applications (how and with what do I lubricate parts, machines, etc.)
- Industrial experience
- Distributor experience
- strategic awareness
- Soft skills:
- Culture sensitive
- Team player
- Willing to travel 30% EU and global: