€ 2,000 - € 3,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this position you will be responsible for managing the document control systems to ensure control, security, integrity and availability of process and product documentation, such as procedures, engineering drawings and schematics, specifications, bills of materials, labeling, completed Turn Over Packages and others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordination of engineering change order process
- Maintenance of document control files
- Oversight of document distribution control
- Creation and update of documents
- Ensuring compliance with requirements of internal procedures and other appropriate regulatory requirements
The position will report to the Office Manager
Job type: full time 40 uur per week
A global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, they are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Their ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, they strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of the global team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
This function is within GES. Global Engineering Solutions (GES) is organized in a Technology organization (responsible for the design of projects) and a Delivery organization (responsible for the realization of projects). The GES Human Health Delivery organization supports the delivery of projects to all HH MSD sites on the continent of Europe. With a mixture of experienced project managers, project engineers, cost controllers, schedulers and estimators in cooperation with external partners, interesting projects in a wide range will be managed together with our Technology colleagues through Front-end loading till Commissioning, Qualification till Handover.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client.
Our professionals are the key to our clients’ success. We demonstrate our commitment to our professionals by offering:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, travel allowance/lease car)
- Salary range between € 2,000 - € 3,000, depending on experience
- Personal guidance from your consultant customized to your preference
- Provide development opportunities and career advice
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- A community/network of with other YER professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Desired skills and experience:
- A completed Secondary vocational education level 3 of 4 (MBO) in Administration (vocational training)
- Customer and service oriented
- Can be a starter, experience in document control within pharmaceutical manufacturer or similar regulated organization is a plus
- Knowledge of configuration document management systems, including revision control and document numbering
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and writing in English and Dutch
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work well independently as well as member in a team.