Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting a Principle Test Engineer, who will join a group that creates Radio and Audio ICs for Car systems of the future. The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The Test and Product Engineering team is responsible of the development of testing in qualification and production using the latest hard- and software technics. Qualification execution is another important responsibility. Already during the first steps of the product development the team is involved with all disciplines (industrial PL, DfT lead, Test Engineering and Product Engineering). Development of testing is done. Followed by execution of the Qualification. When all requirements are met, the production will start. The involvement in sustaining is reduced when the production is running mature.
- During the definition phase of a new product you will work in a multidisciplinary team to write the test strategy that suits both the product cost requirement and product quality, securing the Automotive Zero Defect (low PPM) requirements. In this phase you will work closely together with IC designers and IC architects to develop test methods, optimize the internal product design Design-for-Testability (DfT) and Design for Manufacturability (DfM).
- During the implementation phase of the project, your tasks include the creative design of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF), test hardware, writing and debugging of tester software either to characterize ICs and/or to enable testing in mass production. You will make use of advanced testers such as LTX Credence or Verify according to the different product types.
- During the product ramp-up phase, you will further improve the test efficiency to realize the test cost target with the consideration of test infrastructure in the Asia Pacific sites.
- Besides project execution, there are different work groups in our PL to improve the test methodologies and test efficiency. If you have good ideas or you are willing to learn more, there is always room for development.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, with 5 years relevant work experience within the semiconductor industry or a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience within the semiconductor industry
- Your work experience includes test and product engineering of IC’s (preferably in Radio & Audio Integrated Circuits)
- From definition to product-ramp up phases. Creation, NOT sustaining
- Experienced with Advantest 93K (must)
- You are self-driven, you take ownership of your work and you are eager to learn
- You have worked in multi-disciplinary teams with multi-cultures
- You are fluent in English.