Marketing & Communication, Banking, Energie
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to guide and shape the Marketing Technology that enables 1:1 Consumer, Customer Acquisition and Engagement within a truly Omni channel perspective and approach.
Do you want to be part of Philips and help us take B2C and B2B CRM to the next level? Then join the Global Digital CRM Team and help us unleashing 1 to 1 consumer and customer engagement and boost CRM effectiveness &KPIs at consumer and customer level. Your strategic decisions and actions will affect all Philips Countries and Businesses (Personal Health, and Healthcare Divisions plus about 70 Countries across the Globe)!
You are responsible for the main responsibilities of the Product owner CRM B2B and B2C is to shape, guide, deploy and manage CRM Tech roadmap jointly with CRM business stakeholder and Philips IT by understanding current and future Philips business’ needs. Core responsibilities within your role are:
- Delivering new functionalities within the release cycle
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, IT, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare project content package, follow up on implementation and participate in testing
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features based on metrics, competitive reviews and best practices
- Implementation of new features and usability improvements
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported
You’ll be part of the Digital CRM team, within Philips group (Brand Communication Digital & Marketing function). You’ll be based in our Eindhoven offices and travel frequently to the Philips headquarters in Amsterdam. Philips Digital leads, CRM managers, IT business partners and lead architects are your daily stakeholders, as well as all members from development team and the M2O program such as deployment managers, business process experts and CRM engagement managers.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our ideal candidate is a very experienced CRM, Digital & Marketing expert. Solution driven, with great consultancy and presentation skills and a very good engaging style. We are looking for a talent who is able to make complex things simple, who has great experience-based judgement and is able to take the best decision in a relatively short time frame. Very good project management and team management skills are also required, together with positive can-do approach and eagerness to win. We are looking for a great team player who is able to interact on both business and IT level, and lead a project to success truly E2E. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 year of experience as Product Owner in Marketing Technology(e.g. Salesforce) for large enterprise setups
- Experience with IAM technologies and industry standards including OpenID Connect/Oauth is desired
- Preferably experienced in both online B2B and the B2C space
- Strong knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with digital marketing & CRM experience in a multi-national environment
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders in different Countries and contexts at same time
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Fluent business-level English, any additional languages are welcome