Max. € 80,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to become part of the Global MDM Program in Enterprise Information Management, the department that defines, creates and deploys new Master Data Management solutions and capabilities for Philips.
For this specific position, you will be responsible for driving one or more projects as part of the Global MDM program, implementing MDM applications within Philips globally. You will manage a multi–functional, multi-location project team. You will be leading the deployment of this project into the organization.
- Defining and driving all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan;
- Driving process changes, change management, ways of working & interfaces with businesses;
- Aligning relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result;
- Supporting of the design, build and delivery process changes;
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations;
- Manage the data migration and decommissioning plan for application which are being substituted by the new MDM applications
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
You will be working with and in our MDM Program team. We are a team of professionals that are passionate about smart data management solutions that support the Philips business processes throughout the entire chain. The team is based across several locations in the Netherlands and India. You will be based in our office in the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will report to the MDM Program Lead.
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- 10+ years of work experience of which at least 3-5 years in a software business;
- Knowledge of and experience in Master Data Management projects;
- Familiar with data migration processes;
- Familiar with decommissioning applications;
- Project Management experience working in an Agile environment would be advantageous (such as understanding of sprint planning, product backlog prioritization);
- Fluent in English.