Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
As member of our market returns team you will be responsible for all inspection and investigation related activities. Your two major key challenges will be the development of test inspection & investigation methods and the execution of these. You will significantly contribute to investigate innovative products on safety and quality aspects.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”;
- Give input on test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);
- Establish and maintain inspection and investigation methods and tools;
- Execute tests and measurements and analyse market return samples;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
You will join the Test and Verification group, a group within the product development Department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the centre of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will work for one or more business categories such as Mother and Childcare, Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices. The group consists of approximately 16 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work together with functional developers, safety & compliance managers, and quality assurance managers. You will report out to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- Technical background (BSc or Master), and understanding of physical and mechatronics test tools development is preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development;
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality driven mind-set and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.