Finance, Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For a multinational in Amsterdam we are recruiting an Interim Global HR Analytics Specialist, for a period of 3-6 months based on 40 hours per week.
- Providing meaningful and accurate reports to support the business globally
- Support Global HR processes
- Understand key business questions, design analytics, and persuasively communicate findings
- Provide analytics and information to stakeholders to help address their business questions
- Ability to articulate complex HR data and build strong business cases
- Support/prioritize Business Reporting Needs, Leadership Questions, and Ad Hoc Requests
- Create high quality analytics/reports and translate them into value added decisions and actions
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers
- Joins Head of People Analytics during monthly and quarterly sync meetings with internal customers, responsible to set up a structured approach to issue recognition, note taking & format, history tracking.
Multinational with the global head office in Amsterdam.
Temporary project for 3-6 months, 40 hours per week at an innovative inspiring multinational with their headquarter in Amsterdam.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Analytics and or reporting experience
- Minimum of 2 years working with Workday
- Strong analytic, quantitative abilities & problem solving skills
- Strong HR acumen from multiple HR sub functions
- Expert in translating business requirements into insights and analytics solutions
- Proactive and displaying initiative
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands
- Customer first, ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are not just able to find, manipulate and make sense of data; you can coherently create the story around it in words.