Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a Product Owner for Salesforce Knowledge Management.
It is an assignment for at least 3 months (option to extend) for 32 or 40hours a week, located in Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
In this role you have the opportunity to support the transformation to best in class consumer experience for a professional, innovative and well reputed organization. Are you passionate about delivering the best solution and creating the best user experience? Are you keen to learn and develop your skills in a fast-paced environment? Then you could be the next Product Owner Salesforce Knowledge Management
You are responsible for
- Ownership of Salesforce Knowledge Management tool for Philips Personal Health as the single source of support content for consumers and consumer care agents
- Maintain the product roadmap for Salesforce Knowledge Management within broader context of our technology landscape
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize requirements, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders, as well as scope the deliverable benefits of change
- Define clear user stories with focus on product vision and business requirements
- Facilitate requirements and enhancements discussion with Salesforce technical knowledge in mind
- Share the content and overall consumer experience vision with stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure understanding of needs and best possible output
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog, communicating the vision to the scrum team
- Understand and refine the support content strategy, working closely with Knowledge Management Content Lead
- Ensure compliancy and quality of the tool with NPSS processes, testing, training, and documentation
- Support tool users, Digital Services team, and IT Support whenever they have questions or issues related to the tool
- Drive adoption and acceptance of the tool within the various stakeholder groups.
You are part of the Philips Personal Health organization Consumer Care team. You will report to the Head of Global Consumer Experience, and work closely with the Global Knowledge Management Content Lead, Product Owner Web, Product Owner Salesforce Service Cloud, the IT development and Support teams and the Service Delivery team, responsible for Contact Centre Operations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in a Product Owner role
- Experience of working in Agile and DevOps delivery model
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com, Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Strong in communication and presentation – written and oral
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with various stakeholder groups, and understand each groups’ goals and motivation as input for good stakeholder management
- Ability to determine priorities based on impact, effort, risk and not afraid to say “no” if needed
- Drive for change and continuous improvement
- Ability to inspire people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Curious personality and willingness to learn
- Fully fluent in English