Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a challenging job in an industrial R&D environment? Do you have a Master in Electrical Engineering and strong affinity for physical processes and interactions? Do you like designing analogue electronics in a multidisciplinary environment?
Key role in bridging the gap between the physical world and digital world through analogue electronics
Your job as Designer Analogue Electronics
The printing world is expanding from information printing to graphical printing and even to printing of products. This movement puts more and more requirements on the quality and accuracy of the performance of our complex systems. The role of analogue electronics as a bridge between the physical world and the digital world is key.
As designer you work in a multidisciplinary team responsible for realizing the best sensing systems by simulating, designing and verifying the analogue electronics using knowledge of the physical print head, bridging the gap towards IC implementation.
You define and review the requirements together with the team, which you will use to get to your design. You use experiments to back up your ideas. You verify your design with tests and validate it’s intend. The job will require you to work from an early project phase in the up to the final phases when the IC design has been implemented and needs to be verified.
You are a discussion partner of the print head experts on topics like print head acoustics and drive wave forms, with the goal to establish the electronics requirements. On top of this, you pro-actively look for opportunities to add further value to the product with your solutions.
In this job you experiment, understand and invent. You are able to analyse a complex problem to the root cause, and define new solutions - breakthroughs, achieving new levels of quality or enabling new technology. You work closely with digital specialists, software developers, and print head experts, critical for high quality prints.
Founded in 1877, Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. A Canon Group Company, Océ operates a vast global network of R&D centres to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets. Océ is headquartered in The Netherlands, in the heart of Europe’s high-tech corridor.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Who are we looking for?
- Academic level of working and thinking, Master degree in Electrical Engineering is highly preferred
- Proven affinity with physical processes and interactions as well as analogue design, and strong in identifying opportunities and translating them into
- You recently graduated or have about 1-10 years work experience
- You are forward thinking and like to combine creativity, modelling, while conducting ‘hands on’ experiments to develop successful products
- You speak up and show a lot of initiative. You have strong organizing and decision-making skills and you are pragmatic with an analytical view
- Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written. Knowledge of Dutch is advantageous
- Experience with Matlab. Knowledge of C/C++ programming is preferred