€ 60.000 - € 80.000
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the Program Management Office ASML raises the level of program management. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Officer (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives world-class Program- and Project Management. In this way, the PMO is the competence owner of state-of-the-art project methodologies. The PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Acting as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels.
- Driving the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality.
- Driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects in accordance with the PMO Roadmap.
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders.
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting.
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living ASML values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant area.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with the implementation of change and improvement projects or the ability to do so.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
a. Hands-on/getting things done
b. Takes ownership
c. Pro-actively driving for improvement