€ 60.000 - € 80.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the Program Management Office (PMO) ASML raises the level of program management. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Would you like to be the key person in a team that is responsible for the overall planning and integration of our state-of-the-art lithography machines? Together with the Integration Team and Sectors, you drive for cross-sector alignment and oversee complete product scope execution status.
As PMO Integration Officer you are responsible for:
- Driving the update of the Product Masterplan via a monthly alignment process with Operations, Integration and Product Development Managers.
- Acting independently to enable a challenging but feasible Product Masterplan by proposing suitable scenarios.
- Defining and implementing planning architecture including milestones for, and links between, Integration-, Master- and Project Plans in Enterprise Project.
- Providing effective planning and reporting processes and tools for integration deliverables.
- Pro-actively tracking the scope as well as the scope changes for integration.
- Supporting the planning and execution of all tests and integration activities.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Working with Microsoft Project or similar tools
- At least 3 years demonstrated project management experience (preferably in the area of integration), ideally in a high-tech project environment
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects, or ability to do so
- Background in project portfolio management (PPM) techniques and methods such as planning, scheduling, risk management, scope and change control
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think logically about the problem and propose rational solutions
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on/getting things done
- Takes ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement