€ 50.000 - € 70.000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering, the group frames and infra is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
As a Designer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet specifications.
- Based upon specification; create concepts, designs, drawings, including realization and qualification of your design.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles, to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drive the quality of the design by well-balanced concept and design decisions and defining tests including test equipment.
- Ensure that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical University masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization. Preference with design experience of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- At least two years ASML design experience.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and preferably German and/or Dutch language