Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you get your energy out of complex troubleshooting and working on high tech equipment? Can you handle the demands to maximize the uptime of your tools? Are you that team player who helps bring your colleges to a higher level? We might be looking for you!
Job Mission: Supports the Equipment and Process Engineering (EPE) organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and supporting the manufacturing organization.
Young professional program gives several opportunities on fast growth in technical and personal skills. ICN8 is an ideal environment to learn the ‘real world of manufacturing’. This is good basis for future career as process Engineer
Reports to an Engineering section manager. Supports manufacturing and Process sustaining and Enhancement (PSE). As Process Engineer you are responsible for process performance with special focus on the more complex problems. Besides problem analyzing and solving you will actively develop and introduce process improvement on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters.
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve your equipment, that meet the safety and quality requirements of NXP and comply with the applicable standards. And validation on the shop floor.
- Proactively connects with Manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support Manufacturing in securing production progress.
A technical client.
You will get a two years temporary contract with YER and after that a direct contract at the company.
- Education BSc. or MSc. level in Mechatronics, Physics, Mechanical engineering, Automotive engineering, Electronics or other relevant technical area
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred) Personal skills
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement