Good employee benefits
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you excited by innovation and new developments in the healthcare field and do you want to be part of a team with excellent challenges? Ten this might be the opportunity you are looking for.
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute building the portfolio of the Aging and Care Giving business and bringing your architectural skills to a higher level. The headquarters of the Aging and Care Giving is in Framingham, but the product development group is based in Eindhoven (HTC).
You are responsible for:
- Architecting of new products for Aging and Care Giving portfolio, in line with the V-model thinking and supportive to the product team (incl. project lead, quality & assurance manager, safety and compliance manager, test&verification, supply chain)
- Able to define a verification plan to test&validate the product requirements
- Interpretation of test&validation results according the requirements of the product
- Documenting results in line with requirement management and according the ISE-Q standards for medical products
- Able to execute root cause finding in case of bad results or failures
- Execute product development work independently, but working in a team. Both, the product team where working together with other disciplines, as in the architecture team which is lead by the principal architect.
- Being the development lead for the project
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health Systems Information is one of four clusters within Royal Philips Electronics, and focusses on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. As part of the Personal Health Systems BG in this cluster, the Aging and Care Giving BU focusses on Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) to empower senior living at home and Control Systems for Elderly Living. We develop the devices that assist the PERS and Elderly Living solutions like Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering and 5 years of experience in system development or master degree in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering with 3 years of experience in system development
- Demonstrable previous experience in system development and working in architectural design
- Experience in RF, Bluetooth, and mobile communication/connectivity is a pre
- Have an eager to win mentality and willing to learn
- Being a team player
- Having good communication skills in English (in writing and speaking)
- Delivering results timely and accurately