Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
For ASML data is an asset which has an increasing business value and which they need to protect and properly manage. Therefore, managing data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control) becomes increasingly important within ASML. Recently a ASML data policy has been defined which clarifies the way ASML plans to handle its data assets in relation to its customers.
Are you able to take data quality to the next level? Do you want to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-tech industry? Are you passionate about data and metadata? We have a job for you!
Data quality is a big challenge within ASML. How can ASML consistently measure the quality of both data and metadata, to ensure data can be trusted when used for decision making? Using ASML's data quality framework, you will define and implement the required metrics to measure the quality of data for their systems, make these transparent to data owners and other stakeholders, and support in defining and executing improvement plans to increase data quality levels.
As Data Quality Expert you are responsible to ensure data quality for source data is defined and consistently measured. You will enable data quality dashboards for data profiling and monitoring, and safeguard data quality by making the data quality metrics available to data owners and stakeholders.
- Assess the data quality of the source data based on the data quality framework
- Use the data quality framework to define and implement data quality tools, reports and processes for source data
- Deploy respective data quality measurements to respective stakeholders and actively drive the required improvements
- Actively promote the importance of and required activities for excellent data quality for source data
- Define data quality metrics/KPI’s for source data and ensure these are measured and published regularly as required
- Align with other data quality initiatives and ensure efficiency by re-use of knowledge and actively sharing experiences
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
- Understands and has experience with data quality frameworks and definitions
- Understands and has experience in implementing data quality tools and processes, including data profiling
- Experience with the implementation and usage of relevant tools that support data quality
- Common understanding of data governance and quality concepts
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Good communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player