Project & Program Management, Finance
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
For ASML data is an asset that has an increasing business value and which they need to protect and manage properly. Therefore managing our data assets (quality, definitions, owners, and change control) becomes increasingly important within ASML. Recently a ASML data policy has been defined which clarifies the way ASML plans to handle its data assets in relation to its customers.
As Project Lead Data Quality you are responsible to initiate and lead data quality improvement projects and initiatives. You will not only lead but also be actively involved in the content itself. You will play an important role to bring people with the right expertise together, communicate and promote the importance of data quality for ASML, engage and motivate people to do the required change management and successfully bring the data quality improvement initiatives to completion. You will be responsible for project definition, project governance, project quality and execution and effective stakeholder management. You will have to lead and actively be part of the respective project team while managing your triple constraint; Time, Budget and Scope.
- Create required project documentation according to ASML standards that bring together the business need, the proposed solution, and the
preliminary plan for scope, time and costs
- Executes pro-active stakeholder management during the project
- Has or quickly gains sufficient knowledge on how to manage data quality and is capable to execute hands-on activities to measure and
monitor data quality in order to drive data quality improvements
- Defines clear and unambiguously the IN and OUT scope of the project in terms of processes, deliverables, user groups, geographies,
applications, data, etc.
- Defines client needs and, from this, the scope of the project, in order to correctly and effectively determine specifications and allocate
- Determines, based on scope, whether to subdivide major deliverables into smaller, more manageable projects. Guide necessary choices
between approaching demand via an agile or via classical PMM methodology
- Defines project roles and responsibilities, deliverables, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment).
- Use respective project management and agile tools, to schedule and track progress of the work performed
- Identifies and manages internal and external dependencies, as well as cross project deliverables
- Controls scope changes that affect the project schedule; revises the schedule as necessary. Reacts to changes as appropriate.
- Prepares a project budget, broken down by time period (phases), cost types (Capex, Opex), cost components (hardware, licenses etc.)
- Uses project management systems and tools to control the budget and expenses.
- Reacts and reports on changes and revises the budget as necessary.
- Provides the costing-side of the Business Case.
- Provides a clear foundation for the needed contingency budget, based on risk mitigation.
- Quality Management
- Is responsible to understand the business requirements and ensures that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Measures project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Captures lessons learned during the project and shares these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provides (mitigating) actions.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of quality standards.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree in field of Technology, IT or Business.
- Project management knowledge such as PMBOK, PRINCE II. Knowledge of AGILE SCRUM (or LEAN) is preferred.
- Knowledge on managing data quality and data quality frameworks and standards is a strong preference.
- Tailor made software development projects experience is a preference.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in a complex high tech business environment.
- Experience in data related projects (data analytics, data quality, data governance or comparable) is a must.
- Act decisively
- Hands-on mentality
- Show critical sense
- Capable of switching between classical PMM methodology and agile approach
- Take responsibility
- Think broadly
- Build relationships at different levels
- Check and maintain quality
- Organize & Delegate
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Lead projects to results
- Manage criticism
- Structure communication
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English language