Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
For ASML data is an asset that has an increasing business value and which they need to protect and manage properly Therefore managing their data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control) becomes increasingly important within ASML. Recently a ASML data policy has been defined which clarifies the way ASML plans to handle its data assets in relation to its customers.
The formal management of the vast amounts of data that is generated by our equipment (scanner, source, performance improvement equipment etc.) is an enormous challenge. In this role you will facilitate and enable that this important data is properly managed using the ASML Data Governance Centre. This includes ensuring proper management of metadata (definition, owner, relations, etc.) as well as policies for managing the data, metrics and rules for data quality and ensuring that this information is accessible for those who need to access and/or manage it.
As Data Governance Expert you are responsible for ensuring that the ASML Data Governance Center application effectively supports the formal management of our equipment data. You will lead and participate in respective initiatives to make this happen. To achieve this you will also work on the required data governance processes together with data stewards, data owners and other data stakeholders.
- Gather and implement requirements for managing equipment data (metadata) in the Data Governance Center application
- Support in actively promoting the importance of and required activities for formal management of equipment data by creating data awareness
- Deploy the data governance centre application via training and communication
- Ensure consistent and high quality configuration of the data governance centre application data (for scope equipment data)
- Initiate and drive the required improvements for the data governance centre application to optimize effective functional usage and usability
- Define metrics/KPI’s for managing equipment data in the data governance centre application
- Align with other data governance initiatives that use the data governance centre application
- Ensure efficient use of the data governance centre application by re-use of knowledge and actively sharing experiences
- Innovation for the data governance centre application
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelors or master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Understands and has experience with data governance centre applications (preferably Collibra)
- Experience with training and deployment of data governance centre applications (or comparable)
- Experience with gathering requirements for managing data and implementing these in required applications
- Common understanding of data governance and data quality concepts
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including hands-on mentality
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Proactive personality who can deal with resistance
- Good communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player