€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Human Resource & Recruitment, Finance
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
This position is within the Customer Service sector. The CS Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support field engineers perform these tasks at the customers within their specific region. The CS Global Training Centre (GTC) department is the crucial link between the development department and the thousands of engineers working at customer sites worldwide and engineers in Veldhoven performing this excellent support. The CS GTC department develops and delivers technical training through 1000’s of training events yearly worldwide. The CS GTC department has training facilities in Veldhoven, Taiwan, San Diego and Korea.
CS GTC Training Coordinator role provides support and keeps track of the complex GTC Training plan for our students attending training. Students are Engineers from within ASML as well as external customers from around the world.
The activities include forecasting, scheduling, publishing and organizing trainings to enable a smooth training experience for our students for all ASML business lines.
As an ASML GTC Training Coordinator you will represent our department (from our Veldhoven office) to key stakeholders of all levels: Manager, Project Leaders, Architects, Instructors, Students & External Vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- Training forecast & planning: on time data collection, data analyse with Architects, slot allocation, event & session creation in LMS (currently using MyLearning), publication & communicate to all stakeholders
- Support the LTC (Local Training Coordinator) located around the world for training related issues
- Booking external customers for training and finances (creating quotations)
- Support maintenance of training centre in area of classrooms, beamers, projection, flip with facilities
- Stay updated with MyLearning and provide training to LTC when needed
- Creation of Purchase Orders in EasyBuy
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Business Administration
- 2 to 5+ years in planning and administration role in a dynamic multicultural company
- High level experience with MS Office mainly with Excel
- Experience with LMS, currently ASML is using MyLearning/Cornerstone on Demand
- Experience with EasyBuy for creation & tracking of PRs
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
- Good customer skills including active listening to their specific concerns, communicate ASML actions accurately, resolve their immediate concerns by being transparent and matching the urgency of their current needs
- Works well with cross cultural teams
- Displays ownership and accountability for his/her personal actions
- Take the lead during escalations, identifies gaps, and acts to correct the gaps
- Self-sufficient in daily work, ability to prioritize activities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Coordinate with a broad range of engineers to ensure the project makes progress
- Good documentation skills using Microsoft Office, SAP and service order software
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand/My Learning and good Microsoft Excel skills is a pre