Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The Enterprise Architect – Corporate Sectors is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with operations on different locations and direct impact on ASML’s enterprise architecture strategy. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.
The Financial enterprise architect is responsible for translating business objectives and requirements into financial enterprise architecture designs, structures, processes and policies. The architect translates and aligns business goals, plans and processes with IT counterparts.
The Enterprise Architect – Corporate Sectors actively facilitates collaboration and integration across ASML, and pursues connections beyond organizational boundaries to find the optimal solutions to achieve the company’s strategic goals. They will identify the gaps in the current capability landscape that prevent us from achieving our strategic goals, and make sure we do the right things to realize our future vision.
The architect will motivate and ensure implementation of initiatives, respectfully challenging alignment with strategic goals and cross-sector and business line initiatives.
- Joining to build an ASML-wide enterprise architecture team which has mandate for enabling the cycle of strategic improvement initiatives in support of Enterprise Management Solutions and ASML Strategy
- Aligning with and managing stakeholders on strategic non-product-related improvement roadmap
- Coordinate with information management and the business in order to prioritize initiatives and secure acceptance within a roadmap that will close the key capability gaps
- Look for practical opportunities to add focus on utilizing emerging technologies at ASML, and align cross sector on use cases for which proof of concepts can be initiated
- Actively connect with the organization and the teams we work with. Ensuring the role of the enterprise architect is recognized and people know when to involve the architects and how we can be of service
- Ensure all architectural solutions within corporate sectors or impacting corporate sectors are designed in line with the ASML design principles
- Secure a landscape that supports continuous improvements related to business processes in SAP/ECC and related systems
- Secure a landscape for Business Partner Integration over the ASML value chain, including contract management, business partner collaboration, and integration with follow-on processes such as sales, sourcing, and supply chain management
- Secure a landscape for Portfolio, Project, and Resource Management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics or related education. Professional Finance certification (RE, RC, RA) and/or MBA is encouraged.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment, predominantly in the area of process performance management and improvement
- Experience in the areas of Finance or Operations Management a plus
- Experience with SAP and BI applications are preferred
- Experience with implementation of change projects is a prerequisite
- Big-4 Consultancy Experience for multiple clients and industries is a plus
Result oriented team player, proactive and communicative personality who is able to connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization. Other important skills are:
- Proactive self-supporting
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Able to set-up networks
- Multidisciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Hands on/getting things done
- Show ownership for solid results
- Continuous drive for improvement
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Precision/attention to details
- Affinity with IT environments
- Fluent in written and spoken English