Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you challenged by driving Engineering Improvements and are you able to translate this into an operational environment for data engineering and data science? Then the ASML data analytics lab is the perfect environment for you to build and deploy solutions in close collaboration with data engineers and data scientist that are in need of your solutions fast.
Co-Develop, implement, deploy and maintain the data analytics lab at ASML in close co-operation with the internal customer and the solution team. This also includes edge computing platforms and IIOT platforms located close to the ASML asset install base.
As Data engineering Ops engineer you will develop, extend, implement, deploy and maintain the data engineering and data science environment for ASML data analytics lab and edge computing. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize their data engineering and data science work. You will work closely together with the data analytics lab system engineers and application support specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize framework and pipeline manageability. You will be part of the devops team for the data analytics lab and HPDA (high performance data analytics) ecosystem and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
- Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for the data engineering and data science ecosystem
- Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments
- Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least master level or equivalent in computer science and/or Engineering.
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as data engineering ops specialist
- Experience administering bare-metal, virtualized and containerized environments
- Provisioning (preferred ansible)
- Deployment in a HA linux environment
- Linux networking: firewall config, DNS, NTP, subnet’s
- Linux security: authorization and authentication
- Linux system monitoring frameworks
- Experience with deploying and maintaining data engineering frameworks
- Experience with Mesos DC/OS is a pre
- Highly motivated team player
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude
- Vision and opinion
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language