Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a production Engineer? Are you familiar with the oil&gas industry? Are you someone who cares about sustainable development and energy efficiency? We are looking for you!
As a production Engineer you will have the following tasks amongst other;
- Preparation of Defect Notifications
- Control/check/report writing. Maintenance Checklists
- TSWA processing
- Daily Work preparation (e.g. WI, RA,EIP/AWP, material, administration, training requirements, tools, determine time estimations, purchase orders)
- Execute Non Routine Tasks
- Retrofit preparation
- Defect notification preparation
- Execute on Boarding process
In the Netherlands, they deliver products and systems as well as installations and services. With this delivery program, the company reaches out to all areas within the electro technical industry. Clients will find total solutions within the field of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, the company answers the extracurricular questions of society. Just a few organizations are operating on such a global scale being active in so many industries compared to this company. They offer a wide variety of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. All this will be focused on with a sustainable approach.
- Competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
- Technical, Bachelor or equivalent (hbo)
- Experienced with technical work preparation and/or technical knowledge of the wind industry
- Able to work stand alone
- Good communicator (both in Dutch and English)
- Proactive - dare to stand up!