Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have what it takes to be a preventing professional? Do you have a technical background within the electro technical industry? Are you up for a new challenge? Keep reading!
Areas of responsibility;
- Execute preventive maintenance to fire alarm system and evacuation installation type B; organize and coordinate in a direction role; control, guide and check subcontractors technically;
- Complete execution of preventive maintenance within maintenance plan, schedule and budget;
- Take care that fire alarm system and evacuation installation type B meet valid legal conditions and quality standards;
- Responsible for repair service, fix simple malfunctions independent;
- After the end of the activities, a careful delivery to the customer with detailed documentation including a report of executed activities;
- Support and advise Sales department concerning new opportunities.
In the Netherlands they deliver products and systems as well as installations and services. With this delivery program, the company reaches out to all areas within the electro technical industry. Clients will find total solutions within the field of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, the company answers the extracurricular questions of society. Just a few organizations are operating on such a global scale being active in so many industries compared to this company. They offer a wide variety of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. All this will be focused on with a sustainable approach.
- Competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
- Business English - Basic;
- Knowledge of Products of Division - Basic;
- Draw conclusions from available information to advise the customer concerning use and maintenance of installations.
Education & Training
- A technical secondary vocational education 3 (MBO-3 Technische richting "Onderhoudskundige Brandmeldinstallaties");
- 3-4 years of professional experience;
- In possession of certificate VCA basic or VCA VOL;
- In possession of Drivers License B.