Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of 3D print models (one of a kind proto’s). In this job, you are in control of the realization of our small in-house production facility and the supply chain coordination of our proto parts.
Besides the printing and design adjustments needed to successfully print the parts you will be part of the Model shop proto shop floor and support your direct technician colleagues.
You will be assigned to support the design, integration, implementation of various (sub)systems.
Mainly interfacing between internal customer (Project lead/designers) and model shop and supply chain capabilities on additive manufacturing.
Owner 3D print facilities (maintenance, planning, operate, stock control, outsourcing models).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor (hbo) engineering;
- Secondary vocational education + (mbo+) several years 3D print experience.
- 3D print experience;
- CAD skills (NX/Siemens software knowledge is a pre);
- Project management skills;
- Practical skills (milling/turning).
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Decision maker with a proactive attitude;
- Possess a flexible and problem solving mentality in combination with an open mind;
- Result driven;
- Be socially perceptive and excellent communicator in Dutch and English;
- Able to perform accurately despite being under pressure or having tight deadlines;
- Able to express an opinion with constructive feedback;
- A strong team player;
- Possess a strong focus on continuous improvement.