Good employee benefits
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Opportunity to gain experience in one of the most innovative and fast-growing high-tech companies of the Netherlands!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Management Expert who would like to join ASML's Global People Development team for the replacement of a maternity leave for 7 months (June – December 2019).
Joining our Global People Development team and reporting to the Head of Global People Development, you will combine your strategic insight in Talent Management with a pragmatic attitude in design and delivery of learning interventions for ASML talent. In this role you will work closely together with HR line and the other HR expertise areas.
- Develop and maintain learning interventions for ASML talent
- Support delivery of potential identification and potential acceleration programs
- Continue the research on latest Talent Management trends
- Support in formulating ASML’s Talent Management strategy
- Together with our OD team, consolidate talent data and analytics reports and insights, you will integrate these results in ASML’s Talent Management approach.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc in Human Resources or similar.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in an international environment, preferably in both HR line and HR expertise roles
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Talent Management, preferably on both strategic and operational level
- Experience in leading global projects
- Experience with change management
- Experience in engaging senior stakeholders
- Understand the big picture AND capable of translating strategy into solid execution
- Effective communication
- Project management
- Drive successful change
- Strong collaborator
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, preferably in Dutch as well.