Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you a consultant with a strong interest in complex (high tech) manufacturing environments? Then ASML has a very interesting opportunity for you to help drive ASML’s ambitious roadmap.
You are responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization (Manufacturing & Logistics departments). You will be main responsible for activities related to logistics and manufacturing of ASML. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
Are you getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions? This is the job you’re looking for!
You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT
solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least a Master Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
Are you the Business Process consultant with:
- Affinity with logistic and manufacturing processes in a high tech complex environment
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business case transition
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding
these business requirements
- Knowledge of IT systems supporting logistic and manufacturing processes
- SAP ECC/MM/PP/SAP-ME
- Experience with interfacing (incl. non-SAP systems) is a pre
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP ECC is a must
- Interest in complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations is a must
As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with resistance
- Ability to influence without power
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities